Sunday, July 1, 2012

North Island- Monday- Home to Dunedin!

When my last day on the north island rolled around I was happy for it. Had had a great time exploring and given time I would love to see more of it, but I was looking forward to seeing my friends again, it had been a long ti(well a week) and and coming back and getting picked up was wonderful. They his behind a car and popped out wit to surprise me and then we all caught up on the trip back. Homecoming was good. 

Oh, I also visited the art gallery in Auckland, there was a cool room with a mirrored floor and ceiling so it looked like I was in and endless elevator shaft that was cool.
I also had this thing called a stuffed pancakes- it is more like a fired and flattened calzone really but it is delicious- really I will have to make some when I get home.

Sunset from the plane